Sunday, November 25, 2007

Isolation

Well, as a fifteen year old; I've been undergoing changes both physically, mentally, and emotionally and still I'm having troubles adjusting to the changes especially to the freakin' environment.

I've been isolating myself to the world lately, come to think of it; my "frank" personality to people maybe is one of the main factors why. I mean, I've been taught to be honest, to avoid hypocrisy and look at the outcome. I've made many enemies and probably I'm making myself an enemy. But who gives a s*** anyway right?

Well, for now. I'm having inspirations through music, letting it all out by blogging (and cursing if I may), and this particular girl ( but too bad she's leaving for the US soon); and I'm happy that I'm having these inspiratons and motivations in my life.

Well, I'm having some sort of a writing block so I'll just leave the post right here.

Til next time when my brain is perfectly functional and I'm in the right mood to write a blogpost.

AUF WIEDERSEHN!!!

No comments: