Friday, November 14, 2008

11/15/08

I find it hard to believe the semestral break's almost over.

Maybe because I still have some sh*t to do, you know the usual stuff - assignments, projects, reportings (curse that sh*t), exams; you all know the rest.

I'm still savoring the moment through playing pc games and watching NBA basketball. I was ecstatic to see Pistons won against the Warriors. Even though I'm not an Allen Iverson fan those days, I'm totally on the AI bandwagon but I'm still wondering - what the hell's wrong with Rip? (Francis, if you're reading this - WTF is wrong is Rip?).

Furthermore, they beat the UNDEFEATED LOS ANGELES LAKERS (they aren't now) in their own court. That's got to be impressive.

With the NBA set aside...
------

Today, I took the entrance exam for Xavier University. It was quite easy. If you put it on a difficulty barometer; it'd be as easy as the entrance examination in UST. With that said, I just want to clarify that I'm not BRAGGING or INSURING I'm going to pass the test. If I thought that was easy, I'm sure everybody does thinks the same way... it's still competition on the students to get some slots into their desired schools. Damn it!

So far, I've taken:

UP (I don't even dream about it, slim chance)
ATENEO (nah, even if I pass they wouldn't let me go there because of the expensive tuition fee, and yeah I won't qualify for the financial aid)

UST (so far, my biggest chance)

and now Xavier University (well, same as UST.. we'll see)

After this, maybe I'd play some games then decide to "hit the books".
Lots of crap to do on Monday.


Also....

I want to thank everyone who spent at least 2 minutes of their life to greet me on my 16th year. Appreciate the greetings ALOT (there were only around 5 who greeted me last year excluding the family).

No comments: