Friday, July 18, 2008

Discourtesy

I'm so furious about multicab drivers's discourtesy towards their passengers (well, specifically me). Me and my friend were riding this multicab and as we arrived at our destination, my friend disembarked so I was the one paying the fare for the both of us then when I was about to drop off then transportation suddenly moved and the driver started scolding me for not telling him I was the one who was dropping off. What a dumbass!

This wasn't the first time that has happened. around a few years ago I was scolded by some driver because "I rode his transportation because the destination is bound for some damn place and not mine". What's worse is the lady in the frontseat backed up the driver. Well suckers, your "route" will pass by our house so I rode yours.... what's the world going on? Is it going bizarre and topsy-turvy?

These public transportation drivers should get some ass-whoopin' discipline and do something about their discourtesy with their passengers (WELL, AS I'VE SAID - SPECIFICALLY ME!). I really hope you get struck by karma.

No comments: