Friday, June 20, 2008

Sitrep

My second week in the school year is over and it's doing fine for me.

I was so glad that we finally have our pc connected to the dsl. I (WE!) have been waiting for this moment to come ever since we had our internet connection connected. Right now, we're non stop on downloading mp3s, videos, and games. It's Saturday now so I think I need to relax more then hit the books later in the night... where all is quiet.

Furthermore, I'm getting a hang of calculus and physics although I'm still pissed with chemistry. I hope it stays this way (the calculus and physics thingy I mean). My performance in school is decent in my opinion but I'm not flunking in tests - at least, not yet.

There's still many crap to deal with (that includes homework on the weekends and passing my requirements on time).

Anyway, have you ever experienced having memory loss? Dang this really bugs me alot. I tend to frequently forget things time to time. I'll just find a cure for it or at least to minimize the ailment. I'm so sick of forgetting where I placed my pen, that really wreaks.



Overall, I've had a good run as of yet. I better keep this up.

P.S.
Is it just me? or do some people try to avoid me at all times? I'm just wondering. I'm not giving THEM the benefit of the doubt but it's just a thought.

No comments: