Friday, June 6, 2008

Losing Streak

I just noticed today's D-Day (June 6) you know.... the allied invasion of fortress Europe?
Well, I have thought of it because today's game 1 of the NBA Finals bet. the Lakers and the Celtics. With all the hype in tv I thought it was helluva series.

Turns out, game 1 is so boring.
The Celtics took the game though so I was a little disappointed. I want Lakers to take this one.

Anyways, today's been surprising. A friend of mine knocked on our gates to watch the game. It really was surprising because I thought it was the same beggar who goes knocking our gates (well, sounds like him though). LOL!

We again played NBA 2k8 in my playstation 2 console and most of the time I get my ass kicked by his offensive plays. I just cant seem to defeat him by my place (though I beat him once today, I wasn't convinced of the victory)

To make that long story short... I need to find some strategy to beat his ass in this game. I only managed to beat him twice out of our six games (Madden Football included).

I need to end this losing streak.
updates soon

No comments: