Friday, May 23, 2008

Thoughts

Things have been going smoothly recently. I'm still in the progress of finishing my thesis proposal but I decided to take a break and planned to resume working on Monday.

I just finished playing Shinobido Imashime and it was helluva game. It reminds me of the Tenchu series I used to play when I was years younger. Now, I'm still trying to figure out the puzzle in Shadowhearts. This time, I won't use the walkthrough and try to solve it for myself even if it'll take me hours. Who says video games only make you dumber? Lol

I'm in the mood to write this because the Pistons take game 2 in Boston, which handed them their first loss at home this postseason (and oh, their first loss at home in the season also). That was helluva game, all of them played good but it worries me a little to see Ray Allen out of his shooting slump, Pierce shooting 3's and Garnett hitting those mid range jumpers and fadeaways. Could somebody guard KG? Dang

Good thing about the game is... Chauncey's back. It was a good game for him and I was glad (WE, Piston fans were glad to see this). Every second was breathtaking and I'm currently bragging this to some of my friends right now especially those Celtic fans.

I was laughing while reading one of my friend's blogs concerning the quotes of some Celtic fans he posted there. They were arguing and blaming each other for the loss - finding alibis too. You should see it (click The Command Post on my "Other blogs to see" section to find out).


Updates soon....

No comments: