Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recent Loss of Common Sense

I don't know why but recently, I've lost my common sense since this summer.

Things like:

-where's my ballpen? (turns out, it's on my ear all along)
-why is there no dial tone when I try to connect to the internet? (turns out, I didn't connect the wire to the pc.) lol

Maybe it's because I've rested too much on my vacation that I'm not more cautious enough. One time, I asked father for assistance and when he found out what the problem is, he called me dumb to not have discovered it. I admit, I can lose my common sense at times (oh come on, who doesn't?) but it's natural right? My valedictorian friend even loses his common sense, t'was hilarious though.

With this experienced, I've learned three things. First thing's first - look before you leap and second - never seek help immediately and third - as much as possible; never seek help from your fathers. They're the most insensitive kinds of people if you ask me. Do they even know what euphemism is?

Maybe I'll be more cautious next time and I hope I could regain my common sense back.

No comments: