Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rifts with Pop

Anyone who ever has problems with their fathers?
I have.

I don't know why I can't seem to get along with that person. Seems like everytime we get into a conversation, it always ends up with a mess.

Like the time I was seeking help with the math problem I was having a hard time so solve. Dang; he's so impatient that he'd call me dumb by not solving it. No wonder, his students are having a hard time. I could heavily relate.

Also the time, I was seeking help from my thesis proposal; I asked him if this research was okay and he replied with a provocative mood (can this be found in Bohol? try to find it; you can't find it in this place). I was so steamed up that I talked back and he's like cursing me. Dang! It's really hard to get along with the guy. I wonder why he has so many friends from the outside. Right now, I'm seeking help with my mother about my thesis proposal project in school. Father's too "less comfortable to be with".

Well, come to think of it; he spends more time with his friends than in the house. Oh well, can't blame him and besides; it's more of mutualism if you ask me. He's happy with his friends, and I'm happy by not having him in the house. (I'm speaking this honestly, if you'd say to talk to him then you have no idea what I'm going through)

I'd addressed this to the people who are hurt by my "hurtful words":

If you say you'd hate me because I'm too honest with you all then wait till you meet my pops. He's so honest that he doesn't use euphemism at all. If he thinks you're stupid then he'd say it in front of your face: "You're stupid". Well, at least I know when to keep my mouth shut and I use euphemism.

That's the truth and nobody could suppress it.

Bottom line is, he's still my pop but he better learn how to be "less honest" if he don't want all his sons against him (no wonder my brothers are having a hard time with him, now I can totally relate).

Advance happy father's day anyway.

No comments: