Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back from the USTET

Finally, I just came back from Cebu a few hours ago. I went there in order to take the USTET -or- University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test. I've been reviewing heavily on Science and English because I've read some posts on the forums regarding Science and English being the sh*tty part with Math being the cakewalk part of the test. Even with the experiences of taking those kinds of test (PSHS, TCSHS, UP, ADMU, MTG, and now UST), I still grow tense on those situations. I tend to move around in order to loosen myself from anxiety and well, at least it worked.

A friend of mine decided to tag along with me and father to Cebu so it's not really a lonesome trip. I went to school in the morning of Friday but later went home to prepare my things for the travel. There were five of us actually; one decided to come with me, two others travelled a different path, and one traveled with her parents.

I'm frustrated with those two hoodlums I'm referring to in the previous paragraph. When you try to talk to them, they reply in a foolish manner that it ticks you off. Those MF's!

Anyway, so much with those "maricons"........

We decided to ride in Weesam rather than Ocean Jet. Weesam is a bit more stable compared to the latter, especially in violent sea currents. Well, that's what I heard.

*Also, aboard the boat; most of the passengers I've seen are Koreans. I could tell by their faces and the way they speak. Yep, they're not chinese, they're not japanese, they're koreans.*

(Anyway, that doesn't matter....)

We arrived on the pier around 6 in the evening. One of my father's friends picked us up and went to some restaurant to go bite to eat, and it was freakin' delicious. A lovely dinner is enough to make my day, I've been hungry for hours.

Afterwards, we went to a hotel named "GV Towers Hotel" to check in. It was a decent hotel. Nice room, nice beds, air conditioned, and it has a television so it wasn't bad. Thank goodness we didn't sleep on some sh*tty place.

--The test proper--

My brother said it is an easy test and so do the other posts in forums (Pinoyexchange to be specific), but I never thought it'd be that easy. Not to brag, but math truly is easy on that test. One of those questions states "Evaluate, square root of 16+9". Overall, it was okay; a little bit easy but it was time pressuring, as usual.

I really do hope I pass that freakin' test.

Oh well....

After the test, we decided to eat on this fastfood called "Space Burgers". There are so many good eateries in Cebu, and they're not the common ones found in Tagbilaran. Now, I'm craving for grilled burgers especially with mustard. Yum!

Well, after that.. that's about it. We went to the pier to go home.

Those 1 and a half days I've been in Cebu really seemed like a week. It's one of those expressions where you'd say "thank God Tagbilaran is not like Cebu City".

..... I sure do hope they'd have Space burgers here in Tagbilaran. Damn, I'm still thinking of it. Grilled steak with bacon and mustard.

***I'm tired so I apologize if my post is not that organized but I'm not gonna sleep now, not yet. Tomorrow is when I work my ass off finishing those assignments and studying calculus for incoming quizzes***

No comments: