Friday, March 21, 2008

RAT Controversy

I'm really pissed off when I took the RAT test. Those proctors are damn so annoying! She ignored me when I said to turn her ipod's sound down; and some of these classmates of fine dominantly replied: "it's ok maam, it's not bothering us"... oh really? well, it's so bothering me?

And they're so impatient about the test. You kidding me? 2 pm, the test is over? it's like 3 hours earlier.

We've checked the testpapers and later found out that the answers in the answer key were wrong.

examples:

-a beaver belongs to the family of (obviously it's rodent)... the answer in the answer key is dog!]
-covalent bond; a bond between nonmetals (obviously it's SO2), the answer in the answer key is PbO? Lead oxide? you gotta be kidding me... lead's a transition metal.... Sulfur dioxides the very obvious answer.
-what is mass over volume? the answer was not DENSITY!!!!

This is outrageous and very insulting to me and to the entire school.
I really hope you'll have your days.
I really hope you're time will come.
Instant karma's gonna get you.
If we don't get you first.

Are you planning to sabotage the school? (and I mean the proctors from a school called DR. CECILIO PUTONG NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL).

We've send a letter of complaint to the principal which I hope would be received and be heard from whoever he sends it from.


GET UP STAND UP! Stand up for your right.
GET UP STAND UP! Don't give up the fight.
-Bob Marley

No comments: