Monday, March 24, 2008

Spontaneous Writing

Dear reader,

Currently listening: "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I always hang out in our own house, sometimes playing games on my PS2 console which I suddenly remember Urbandub's song "Fallen on Deaf Ears", "waste time with violence....", reading books like comedic book Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas, Archie comics, Pugad Baboy, and The Art of War or I just stay idle almost thinking of nothing. I rarely go out of our house only except for appointments and meetings because I easily get tired going out of the house. I haven't got that many friends like the friends I know, and associating with strangers are just too hard maybe because I don't easily trust them. I'm too cautious but less aggressive you know what I mean? I don't even have the high spirits in parties but I'm not a "kill joy" if you're wondering.

I enjoy blogging (which, I am doing right now) and I find it enjoyable (most people I know really find blogging boring and tedious. Well, I'm looking the other way around.).

Don't get me wrong, I still communicate with others........... in ym (haha, I'm not comfortable in direct conversations). I chat with my friends there about almost any issue we could think about; politics, history, math, life, death, interests, music... you name it).

Call me nerd if you wish but if the things that I enjoy doing makes me a nerd then I'm freakin' proud to be called one. Not an emo, not an addict, not a goth; but a NERD. Being called one makes me feel like "having a secured and established personality" know what I mean?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's about it. My brain's worn out of thinking straight and spontaneously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm trying this practice in which if you think and write spontaneously and simultaneously, you'll sharpen and strengthen your vocabulary and literacy.

You better try it out.

"well, as of now; my spontaneous writing is a bit rusty. needs more practice don't you think?"

No comments: