Saturday, April 5, 2008

Looking Back

Introduction:

Well, it's the moment I've been waiting for; the official end of the school year.

Though it's not been a dominating happiness; there's still a lot of s*** to deal with. I haven't been cleared completely yet and there's still a lot of cleaning to be done in order for us to get enrolled in our school (and yes, we're a public school if you're wondering).

Now, I'm all but worried about what's my study's gonna be to the next school year. I thought I have found one, now I'm starting from scratch. Dang!


III-Nobel - TCSHS's new breed

III-Nobel "Buwan ng Wika" Mariachis... God that was embarrassing but I think it's worth it

A New Breed Arises; Nobelians rise!

Anyways, it's been a long and fun run this school year. We had our laughs and fades but s*** happens. It really does I tell you. We've been under alot of pressure (and by that, I meant our section alone). Proud to be one of the first batch of TCSHS's new section (Nobel); and not to mention we're the most abused of them all (we've been bossed around almost every single day, and I'm trying my best to evade it). We're also an underrated section (take a look at Prinz Buyo and Teepu Camba's robotic awards, King Seroje's STEP award, Giomen Alayon's superb Theology and General Knowledge, and Darrell Malto's honors and the master of art mad skills), we haven't got that much credit because we suck at academics (Darrell's our class valedictorian, he's eleventh overall). Good feeling to be underrated, it's something that I'm really proud of. Forget the awards, forget the recognition, all that matters are the things that we are capable of.


Lunch with some friends (I'm at the center, not aware the cam was there)

JS PROM (me and some caporegimes, mwaha)

The Peak Years of High School Life
This June, we're about to reach the peak of our high school life (and be the big boss men of the campus; IF!, we'll gonna make it). Batch 10's graduated and we'll be the ones who would be taking over. I'm gonna miss them though.

June 2008, a freaking date that "I'm not looking forward to". We're going to be Sir L's punching bags. (oh, wait a minute we already are....). His so-called "polo y servicio" will be held this May, another freakin' school brigade. I hate cleaning you know? It's not really a fun break this summer; but at least I'm far away from school. My mother wants me to study calculus now that I'm nearing my high school life's end. Next school year's going to be a bumpy ride!

Speaking of next school year, Oh s***! I haven't find a single possible study for my thesis. Dang!


As of now, I've been playing and trying to finish the game "Bully" (I'm on the last chapter now). Besides that, I'm here writing blog entries just for the sake of having something to do (and at the same time, listening to music). Nobody's online besides my brother and some forum mates in friendster. Where could they all have gone? Or did they all set their accounts invisible just to avoid my presence? Hope not.

No comments: