Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Prediction Came Right

As I've said in my previous post, "it's gonna be a shitty day" and it did.

I went there to assess and rate the teachers. I wasn't even chosen to evaluate. Instead, I have to do some chores and some landscaping. Then came added insult to injury.... the month of April are planned with freakin' practices for our yet again another streetdance (let it all out: DAMMIT!), and the worse thing is; a research proposal for our thesis is an essential requirement for enrollment for the next school year, and not to mention another four hour school brigade to deal with.

I was unable to have my clearance completely signed so I guess I'll be back again tomorrow. Dang!

Prediction for tomorrow: Day will turn out initially great but shitty afterwards.

Let's see if I can do another accurate prediciton.

No comments: