Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prolongation

It goes on and on - brother's still using the load of the internet connection, my favored team is still on the slump, and it still feels depleting at most. This summer just keeps worse than usual.

Today's still one of those days where you are feeling pumped up at the beginning of the day but still ends up short. There's always someone or something that could easily ruin my day. Firstly, the Pistons lost in game 3 in Philadelphia which makes it bad at their situation, though I'm confident they could climb their way back up and win the series; I'm still having doubts about their head coach Flip Saunders. Dang!

Well, it isn't much of a day breaker because it's nothing concerning my personal life - but after that, arguments with father started; because I already have this reflex that I'd talk back everytime he'll say something provocative to me. Dammit, could I be completely happy in a day for once? The school year's over but there's still plenty of sh*t to deal with. I don't have any problems with the unsubmitted articles of the school paper since I've already finished it; but the street dancing practice will resume this Monday (which I think is already useless since we're all familiar with the stepping and for goodness sake, we've been dancing the tiring and tedious steppings ever since the summer vacation hasn't started yet. What makes it worse is that there's still a thing called "thesis proposal" that needs work. The reasons why I haven't started yet firstly, because our internet connection's so darn slow, it'd hardly load up friendster. It'd take you luck to be able to log in to friendster, yahoo mail, and yahoo messenger simultaneously. Second, I don't have much savings left to go to some internet cafe to research; and third, my parents won't lend me some money (oh yeah I almost forgot, they haven't payed their debts... 1000 php!. Which makes it, not "lending" but paying back their debts).

Brother's still whining around the house so it makes it an addition to my irritations today. The family's not been that peaceful lately. There's still arguments around. Well, it's natural if you ask me but as of now, it's been "more than natural". It sucks really. I can't wait for this to end. I'm still hoping for a better vacation this May. April's not been smooth for me and for all of us (I'm referring to my batchmates).

Since the prologation continues, I logged in to the internet to check in the forums (our school forum mostly, and yes; so lucky to have logged in.. now it's my yahoo messenger that's hardly been loading). I've posted some topics there when some schoolmate made me a little irritated and disturbed today. Everytime I make a post, he'll always respond "against" it. I kind of find his post "infuriating" but I remain "low" because you don't want to go against somebody that's older than you. To them, you're always one the "wrong side".. know what I mean? His posts reminds me of that psycho who pm'ed me saying offensive messages. I find the people around me today, "snobbish" and "odious". Maybe it's a sudden summer mood swing perhaps?


To the person that I'm referring to on the previous paragraph: If you're reading this, then please don't bother commenting to me about offensive remarks. I'm already furious at reading your messages on the forums, don't make it worse by commenting on it here. This is where I speak my mind and nobody's gonna suppress me.

With that said,

Most of my frustrations today have been posted here, so it'd feel relieving to have posted it here.

By the way:

It's been awhile since I went to church so I'll go there tomorrow for enlightenment and a little "peace of mind".

No comments: