Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mundane

I was just browsing other people's blogs and found some blog accounts from the previous batch. Turns out, they all have the same topic; about Sir Jen's scolding (they're old blogposts). I didn't bother leaving a comment since the topics were outdated and I doubt if they still check their blogspot accounts.

I just had a very long conversation with a friend recently. We've talked about certain matters; it lasted for about 3 hours (conversation in ym, not on the phone). It's been nice to have someone who's trusted, most people I've met are just some sickos who just approach me when they're in trouble, fair weathered friends in short. We have certain things in common. We're both fans of the Detroit Pistons, we're both freaks in the field of History, and we're both underdogs in terms of competitions. You know what I mean?

I'm just plain glad today because I still have communication from the "outside world", and mother's coming back home tomorrow from Marawi. I haven't seen her in a week or so, and it's time to seek help from what my possible study's gonna be. I'm all f***ed up on that matter. I know it's too early to worry about that but I think it's better to plan be prepared earlier. I don't want to experience the things the previous batch had experienced. Last minute actions, 11th hour burning the midnight oil or something like that.

No comments: