Monday, April 21, 2008

04/22/08

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS:

Dang! Wizards and Pistons lost! Father's been so happy about the news lately, since he's both Cavs and a diehard Laker fan. Oh well, it's still game 1 - remember the Nuggets-Spurs last playoffs? Nuggets upset the Spurs game 1 but SA went on to win the series 4 game straight. Good news is, Utah take game 2 against Houston which make it 2-0 Jazz lead series.

It'd be no surprise for me if Phoenix gets their ass kicked by San Antonio - everytime they meet in a playoff series; they (Phx) always get eliminated by SA - it was since Marbury was still a Sun (remember the buzzer beater he hit on game 1? that was pure luck).


-------------------------------------------------------------

It was so disappointing that many of the games we've bought didn't play in our console. It was like around 12 out of 25 games were only functional. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the BIOS configuration in the PS2 and since the ones we bought the games from were from Manila, and he uses a boxed set console (the original size of the PS2; large.. compared to ours; the resized one). Well, I'm still happy some were fine especially some RPGs and hack and slash games. I was gonna play them when our club moderator (which also happens to be one of my teacher) surprisingly called me through the phone just recently; it was all about the articles I have to submit in order to have it published in the school paper - well, I haven't even started yet so it's going to be a long road. Although, our editor in chief texted me about the articles, he said to submit it in Monday. I thought it was NEXT monday but turns out, it's this Monday; probably the reason why maam called to notify me. Dang!

Oh well, maybe I'll just stop playing games for a while and better get to it - after I finished everything I have to do in the net.

No comments: