Monday, April 7, 2008

Update

Today's been dragging. I'm just downloading some mp3s from limewire, checking my friendster account, playing video games in my room, and updating this blog; but it's good news that mother's back from the trip. Now I can probably resume my research and ask for assistance.

I've grown addicted in eating the chocolates my father's brought from Manila. Butterfinger, Three Musketeers, and Milky Way to name a few. Better keep my sugar level balanced; don't want to experince Diabetes.

Finally, I've finished the game Bully, but technically it's not 100% completion; I still have many things to do before I could complete it fully. I only finished the entire storyline. I'm too lazy finishing the side missions. Well, I'm glad I've finished that game; next stop, Dawn of Mana.

Tomorrow's the assessment of teachers. I don't know what's gonna totally happen tomorrow, it'd only take some time and maybe finish off my clearance. It's the only nuisance I have to deal with as of late. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow, I think it's gonna turn shitty. No optimism for now, I've run out of it; maybe this June.

That's about it...... for now

No comments: