Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ecstatic

I woke up early at around 3 am because brother's tuning up the volume while watching tv (yes, he's awake at midnight, sleeps in the morning). Since I can't go back to sleep, I just went to the living room, turned on the pc, then started connecting to the internet.

---skip---skip----skip---

At around 8, me and mother decided to go to church for a change of pace (yes, we don't go to church that often). I was a little bit pissed out since the mass we've entered is entirely visayan. I'm really having a hard time keeping up with the priest's lectures here and lecture that. The important thing is, I was able to go to church and I'm expecting the person "above" would be happy about this. Hallelujah!

We went to BQ to buy a pair of slippers for our freakin' street dancing. I also bought a nitro internet card. I'm tired of using PLDT vide. It gets slow and eventually goes down after around every 20-35 minutes. I have to reconnect the connection in order to resume my surfing. Nitro's been not that much of a problem but it's too damn slow. Oh well, you can't get the best of both worlds if your internet connection is "dial up" only.

Funny thing about today is that brother challenged me to play against him in Tekken 5. He always use Hwoarang so I used my favorite character, Law. I kicked his ass often and boy, his cursing is like music of victory to my ears (seriously, I've been waiting for this moment ever since the day he started beating me up often in fighting games). I always use this "spinning kick" and uses punch combos that even his Hwoarang can't even counter with his "X,X,X,O" usual combos. Of course, his every loss has lame excuses such as "the controller is jammed", "his character can't block", or his favorite excuse "chamba, or lucky".

After his excessive cursing, he decided to play UFC instead; in the first 10 games I always beat his ass through striking (he uses submission btw). As usual, he uses his tiring lame excuses but he was able to catch up on me and once he finally went ahead of me by one 1 victory, he quit and said it's over.. saying I lost and I'm a loser. I find it funny because, he quitted playing only after he went ahead of me. I've been ahead of him most of the time. Now who's the sore loser now? mwahah... don't forget Tekken. I've swept your ass.

Beating brother in a video game is like achieving something extraordinary. His curses and his loss inspires me to further beat him in a video game. The last time I won against him, he punched me several times, banged the controller then walked out . That was a painful, but sweet victory. That was the only time back then I dominated him in fighting games.

Now, I don't want to challenge him again. It's a no win situation anyway. You lose, he brags about it in the house. You win, he punches you and says I'm just lucky. Bottomline now is.... I KICKED HIS ASS!!!! Mwahaha!

After that, it was much pretty boring the rest of the evening so I won't bother posting the rest of the events after that.

And let me reiterate this again; I KICKED HIS ASS!!! Mwahaha!

Tomorrow's gonna be a long haul. I hate going back to school but oh well, I have to submit my written articles to our school paper editor-in-chief for publishing.

I love this day.

No comments: