Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stairway to Hell

This post is a continuation to my previous post "Prediction Came Right".........

I was "partly" right about my predicition I can say. I came to school for some club meeting to be held to discuss the future activities within the group, and get my clearance signed. Well, they're late again as usual. I know it was coming because of the ever typical "filipino time" - the secondmost trait I hate about most filipinos, first would be the crab mentality.

I arrived in school with a gloomy mood because I had another argument with father almost every single morning (well, it's typical so I don't give it much of a big deal); seeing the sophomores playing basketball as usual and the rest of the campus being quiet and eerie at the same time. I was patiently waiting for them near at the Audio Visual Hall with a classmate helping me organize my Yu-Gi-Oh! deck of cards. I used to play this game alot, now I have no idea about the game. Maybe I need to refresh my mind about these matters, I 've been caught busy with video games recently. Back to the story, as I expected; we were again being ordered to do some school chores but I never got to do much so it saved me some time and energy for the activities I have to do later. Still, I was pretty much frustrated seeing the schedule of practices for the freakin' street dancing to be held in May 8. The batch beach party would also be held in May 5 and it's so damn freakin' compulsory. They're so dang presumptuous, one of the main reasons why I don't like most of the people there. What the hell would I do on those kinds of gatherings? Dammit. Even in our summer vacation, we'd still see much of school and it's seems like we'll never experience the whole 2 months of vacation basing on what's happening right now. I hate my high school life, hate it and enough said.

Frustrated by the schedule, I decided to get back home after all the things need to be done in school. The morning was disastrous but the rest of the day turned out fine.

And I'm going down...... all the way.

No comments: