Sunday, March 16, 2008

Discontentment

Finally, the school year is nearing it's end. I feel both the excitedness and the sorrow (but it's mostly the excitedness).

Though I still have to deal with finishing all the things I need to finish to pass all my requirements; and there's still R.A.T (Regional Achievement Test) to deal with. It can either be a grace from God or a pain in the ass. Either way, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I've already found a feasible study that I'll definitely need for my thesis next school year (IF!! I can make it out alive). Though I'm not telling you because someone might steal the idea, leaving me empty handed.

Still needs to finish my notes, find all the testpapers, and save some money for the incoming summer. I might get penniless so it's worth saving.

You may wonder why I've entitled this post "discontentment". It's because that's what I'm currently feeling right now. We're tasked to dance the "La Cucaracha", in front of thousands of people in the incoming CVIRAA event. We're going to be put "out of countenance" with the crappy steppings and costumes. My spirit and morale are both low; and I'm in no mood dancing in front of spectators from the whole region 7, and not to mention me covering the event (because I'm the schoolpaper's sports editor, dang)

No comments: